Trailer Park Mediterranean Guide Book
Please note this book is in French, but employs heavy usage of icons, maps, symbols etc so even if you are not fluent in French you should still be able to use the guide.
114 Pages. Notes section at the rear. Each and every entry has a mini map depicting the exact location of the Aires de Service stopover as shown in the sample below.
Each and every location has been verified by the Trailer Park publishers to ensure authenticy, they do not use internet sources to compile their lists.
Having used various Aires De Services guides in the past, this one definitely has the edge when it comes to being able to quickly and easily locate the Aires De Service, simply look at the overview map as shown below, choose the relevant numbered icon which corresponds to the entry on the following pages:
An individual entry is shown below as a sample.
New for 2007! The Guide to the Service Areas of “the Mediterranean”
Essential routes for the lovers of sun and idleness.
Italian border with that of Spain while passing by the valley of the Rhone, this guide proposes more than 160 coastal and interior stages, of the Riviera to the canyon of Ardeche, without forgetting the castles cathares and the vineyards of the minervois and the corbières.
The Mediterranean guide is divided into 4 zones in order to allow a better overall picture of the 163 parking and staging posts.
The four zones are as follows:
Delta of the Rhone,
Valley of the Rhone.
• You can read about the type of the stopover, its address, the telephone of the person in charge, the duration of opening, the type of payment and its price.
• Each one of its services are explained point by point using pictures and icons and using some explanatory text. The pictograms make it possible for you to know the services of the stopover in only one glance!
• For each service area, You also find the other services located there or in its vicinity.
• Each service area is identified by a code colour making it possible to know its type
Precise route information preventing you getting lost
• handwritten detailed addresses with a route to be followed
• The plan which takes again the site exact surface with its services, the entries and the exits, the route to be followed by precise reference marks (church, shop, water level,…).
• All the route maps are accompanied by a GPS Point.